Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sad Irony: Paul Walker

"Fast and Furious" movie series super star, Paul Walker was tragically killed Saturday afternoon in a fatal car crash. He had decided to ride with a friend to the charity event for his own disaster outreach organization Reach Out Worldwide. He was also working on number 7 of the string of movies that have defined his career.

Seeing his picture on the right column of my Yahoo page, I perked up because he was my favorite out of the F and F team. Not yet reading the headline, I had decided that he was showing some age, but was still handsome as ever. I was jolted when my eyes found the word "killed"...and in a car crash?! Then my heart dropped as I recalled how quickly things can change for any of us.

The irony of this devastating event left me inclined to share it with you. He will be missed. Comment below if you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment